Thursday, October 10, 2013

Preseason Game 2: Other People's Posts

Okay...I'm just gonna go ahead and admit it...I didn't see a lick of last night's game. I did, however, see some fantastic clips and read some excellent recaps. So, I just have this one question for you...


And, by O.P.P., I mean "Other People's Posts. Being out with friends and family, I felt a little old school nostalgia kicking in as I decided how the Hell I was going to try and comment on a game that I obviously didn't see. You say "lazy man's way to keep his blog updated," I say "excellent opportunity to bring good, quality content to the site while giving props (okay, maybe I've gone a little TOO old school...) to others who drop their own valid takes on their hometown club for GreenHeadz to enjoy everywhere.

So, without further ado...I do:

RedsArmy.com


CelticsHub.com


CelticsBlog.com


CelticsLife.com


And, from the estimable Chris Forsberg at ESPN.com

See, now wasn't that fun?

Box Score

Tale of the Tape

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who Got Next?


Boston Celtics vs. Philadelphia 76ers
Fri, Oct. 11, 2013
7:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment