Friday, May 3, 2013

Despite Insane 20-To-Nothing Rally, Celtics Fall Short As Season Concludes


It's not that I didn't know this was a possibility, even a probability. But, I'm just not ready to write about this at all.

There are stories about Paul Pierce having played his last game for Boston, Kevin Garnett maybe retiring...I'm just not ready to put it all into words right now, it sucks too much. How could we have lost like THAT to THIS team? I can't stand it.
"I told them after the game that I couldn't be more proud of a group of guys who went through a ton of adversity all year with all the injuries."

 - Celtics coach Doc Rivers
Me, too. These guys have been through a LOT. No excuses. But, they SHOULD be proud of themselves.

Ah, well...I suppose I can take solace in the fact that they're about to get stomped...if not this round by the Indiana Pacers then DEFINITELY in the next one. Miami owes them some payback.

Look at that...am I really pulling for Miami now? Is that what it's come to?!?!

I really, REALLY don't want to write about this. I think I'm gonna need some time off before I clean out my blogging locker for the season.

Box Score

Tale Of The Tape (Yes, it IS worth it just to see the rally...but if it's too soon...)

No comments:

Post a Comment